Telemedicine Technologies announces the acquisition of the Belgian-based eCRO Lambda-Plus.
This first external growth operation aims at strengthening the Telemedicine Technologies Group capacities in terms of data intelligence and internationalisation of its activities.
Data Management and Data Valorisation are of paramount importance in the ongoing digital transformation of the health sector and are accelerated by the pandemic situation.
The integration of the Lambda-Plus teams within the Telemedicine Technologies Group will result in the creation of a new subsidiary, Telemedicine Technologies Belgium, offering strong industrial synergies. This subsidiary will rely on Lambda-Plus recognised skills in Data Management and in particular its know-how in Data Engineering and international standards like CDISC to form a strong Data Intelligence centre.
Telemedicine Technologies Belgium will be settled in the heart of the Walloon biotech hub of Liège. This new subsidiary will also promote and develop solutions and services offered by the Group to customers in the European pharma, biotech and MedTech industries – as well as the academic market and public research structures. .
The Telemedicine Technologies Belgium team will bring the Group workforce to 35 people to strengthen its position all over Europe.
This external growth operation will leverage the implementation of Telemedicine Technologies “Horizon 2024” plan. In addition to external growth, this plan aims at increasing the innovation capacities of the Group, at accelerating the deployment of its business model throughout Europe, and at strengthening its “CRO-Alliance” network in order to support its clients in the transformation of their businesses.
For more information: www.tentelemed.com
About the Telemedicine Technologies Group
Telemedicine Technologies is a provider of collaborative e-Health solutions, leader in the field of Clinical Research with its CleanWEB solution, a secure internet platform dedicated to the electronic management of clinical trials and registries. Telemedicine Technologies is also a committed player in the evaluation of home patient monitoring, with connected devices.
- With CleanWEB, the Telemedicine Technologies Group owns a powerful data collection and processing tool encompassing EDC, randomisation, ePRO/eCOA, anonymisation and collection of medical images, CTMS and CDMS. These modules can be completed by an integrated or stand-alone eTMF solution; as well as new rSDV/rSDR modules reinforcing its position as a leader of innovative solutions in the research world.
- CleanWEB can be configured to meet the specific needs of any clinical or managed access programmes, including the ability for European CROs to create their own data collection and processing environment.
- The Group is also able to offer all related services, such as secure hosting and HDS (Health Data Hosting), technical support and maintenance, training (knowledge transfer) and quality assurance.
CLEANWEB in figures
- More than 4200 projects underway or completed.
- Experience in many therapeutic areas: cardiology, intensive care, gynaecology, geriatrics, endocrinology, oncology, rare diseases, infectious diseases, psychiatry, paediatrics, haematology, pneumology, hepatology, etc.
- More than 20,000 active investigational sites: all French university hospitals/CHRs, numerous hospitals/CHRs as well as numerous players from the biotech, pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetics and CRO industries.
- International deployment:projects deployed in 64+ countries
- More than 500,000 patients in registries and about 1.5 million patients included with an eCRF in completed or ongoing studies using CLEANWEB.
Dr Philippe HARAN, CEO, Telemedicine Technologies
Thierry Lepoutre, Manager of Telemedicine Technologies Belgium